Sylvan Park Homes Market Report September 2012 – 4 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of October, and compared to October of last year, prices are soaring. The average price of homes in Sylvan Park have been trending upward with the average for October at $315,625 compared to $245,250 last October.
- 4 Sylvan Park homes sold in October
- the average sale price was $315,625 a 29% increase over last October
- the average size of homes sold was 1710 square feet making the average price per square ft $184
- 6 Sylvan park homes are currently pending sale
- 33 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is 2.6 months
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950’s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.
$989,000 : 5010 Nevada Ave, Nashville3 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$799,900 : 4020 Colorado Ave, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with PARKS
$795,000 : 4607 Idaho Ave, Nashville4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
See all sylvan park.
(all data current as of 11/29/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.