- 10 Newport Crossing homes during the last 3 months of November, December, and January
- the average price of homes sold during that period was $267,470, an increase of 6.6% over the same period one year ago
- one Newport Crossing home is current under contract
- no homes are available for purchase at this time.
- the list price to sales price ratio over the last 3 months has been 99%
- the average days on market has been 13 days
- the average price per square foot of homes sold has been $144, an increase of 5% over the same period last year
Search for Newport Crossing homes here
Newport Crossing is a Thompsons Station community of single family homes and condos located on Bucker Rd on the edge of Thompsons Station. Homes in Newport Crossing range in size from 1300 square feet to over 3000 square feet and in price from $220,000 to over $350,000. All of the homes built in Newport Crossing were built by John Maher builders between 2002 and 2005 so most are in good condition, but may need updating to meet current trends. The lots in Newport Crossing are a little wider than the newer homes built in Spring Hill, and the location is better than most.
$289,900 : 1145 Summerville Cir, Thompsons Station3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
See all newport crossing.
(all data current as of 2/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.