The following types of real estate are readily available in and around Nashville:
- Nashville single family homes from $100,000 to $10,250,000
- Nashville Condo’s from $125,000 to $1,100,000
- Nashville Luxury homes from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000
In 2012, there were approximately 22106 real estate transactions in the Nashville, Tennessee area, an increase of 26 percent over 2011. Prices for Nashville real estate increased 13% during this period, and are expected to increase over the next 12 months.
Nashville neighborhoods and subdivisions include
Green Hills Real Estate – Located just minutes from downtown
- Brentwood real estate – Luxury homes and great schools
- Belle Meade – Luxury homes built on the site of the 5400 acre Belle Meade Plantation
- Bellevue – Affordable homes west of Belle Meade
- Franklin real estate – Preserved historic Franklin downtown and new communities surrounding
- Murfreesboro Real Estate – College town with easy access to Nashville
- Hendersonville Real Estate – lakefront homes
Cool Springs real estate – shopping and dining to go with your new home
Spring Hill real estate – affordable Williamson couty homes and schools
Cool Springs Condos – convenience for those who work in Williamson county
- Luxury real estate in Nashville – estate homes around the city
Nashville Equestrian real estate – for those who appreciate horses
Nashville is the capital of Tennessee located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County, in the north-central part of the state. The city is a center for the health care, publishing, banking, music, and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities including Vanderbilt, Belmont, David Lipscomb, and Trevecca, and in Murfreesboro Middle Tennessee state University, the largest university in Tennessee. Search for Nashville real estate here The 2010 population of the entire 13-county Nashville area was 1,589,934, making it the largest Metropolitan area in the state.
Local events and activities include CMA music festival, Vanderbilt Football and Basketball games, the Tennessee Titans professional football, Nashville Predators hockey, Classical Music at the home of the Nashville Symphony the Schermerhorn, and the fourth of July celebrations at riverfront park.
$1,699,000 : 3617 Sperry Ave, Nashville4 beds, 4 full, 2 part bathsListed with SilverPointe Properties
$498,500 : 3516 Hillsdale Avenue, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Metropolitan Brokers
$599,900 : 4405 Harding Pl, Nashville3 beds, 3 full bathsListed with XMi Property Management
$599,900 : 904 Caruthers Ave, Nashville4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$599,900 : 902 Caruthers Ave, Nashville4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
See all Green Hills.
(all data current as of 9/2/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.