Selling your Nashville home – To get a general estimate of the value of your home based on recent sales, fill out the information in the following widget, and it will be delivered to your e-mail within a few minutes. Thanks for using my website, let’s talk about your real estate needs.
Selling your Nashville home is serious business, but most agents take a few pictures, stick a sign in the yard, a lock box on the door and wait for the phone calls.
My plan is a lot more comprehensive, but it does take a lot more preparation with the intention of getting a lot of interested buyers to see the home the first few days on the market.
Here are some of the steps that I always take for selling your home
- A comprehensive market analysis to accurately estimate the property value
- Professional Photography from the best home photographers in Nashville
- Virtual Tour for Youtube and blog posts, as well as the MLS
- Centralized Showing Service to schedule and track showings
- Sentri-lock Electronic Lock boxes for secure access that’s monitored
- Broker Feedback Reports solicited from Centralized Showing service
- Neighborhood Postcards
- Open house the first weekend on market
Selling your Nashville home is a very serious task, and I do everything in my power to make it quick and stress free. If you are interested in getting top dollar for your home, and you don’t want your home on the market for months on end, give me a call. This is my business, and I take it seriously, so should you.