Nashville Luxury Homes with 456 closings during 2015, compared to just 380 in 2015, you can see the rate of sales is improving, but inventory is still at a much higher level than the average home in Nashville.
Some of the popular areas with Nashville luxury homes are
- Brentwood – located just south of Nashville along I-65 with the best public schools in the state and low property taxes it’s a long time favorite for luxury home buyers
- Belle Meade – more of an area than a neighborhood located on the west side of Nashville composed of what was originally the Belle Meade plantation with luxury homes up to $19,000,000
- Oak Hills – located just north of Forest Hills and east of Green Hills in Davidson county, Oak Hills has a mixture of new customs homes and older estates on magnificent grounds.
- Forest Hills – located next to Brentwood and Oak Hills, Forest Hills is known for mature trees and large estate lots with a mixture of newer custom homes and older estates.
- Green Hills – convenience is the word for Green Hills, it’s close to everything in downtown Nashville, as well as the mall at Green Hills. Most of the luxury homes in Green Hills are the result of tearing down and older home and replacing it with a new custom. Green Hills homes are priced from $300,000 to over $5,000,000.
- 12 South – just north of Green hills closer to Vanderbilt and downtown Nashville, you will find a mixture of restored homes and new homes where tear downs were the best choice
- Hendersonville – Old Hickory lake has been a popular place for luxury homes lately
Search for Nashville Luxury Homes
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville Luxury Homes per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
$1,485,000 : 6131 Jocelyn Hollow Rd, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 2 half bathsListed with Christianson, Patterson, Courtney & Associates
$1,649,000 : 118 Gilman Ave, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 3 half bathsListed with Worth Properties LLC
$999,999 : 1928 Edenbridge Way, Nashville5 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$3,150,000 : 409 Ellendale Ave, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 1 half bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,699,900 : 2411 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville6 beds, 4 full, 3 half bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$2,285,000 : 2200 Hampton Ave, Nashville5 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Christianson, Patterson, Courtney & Associates
$1,599,900 : 126 Brookfield Ave, Nashville6 beds, 5 full, 1 half bathsListed with PARKS
$1,199,000 : 2014 Castleman Drive, Nashville5 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with PARKS
$2,249,900 : 1024 Grassland Lane, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 1 half bathsListed with PARKS
$1,199,000 : 5914 Old Harding Pike, Nashville5 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Choice Properties
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 8/29/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.