Nashville Luxury Homes sales are rebounding at this time. For the last few years, Luxury homes in Nashville were moving at a very slow pace, even though the employment in Nashville is much better than most areas. It may have been related to the requirements of jumbo loans, or just the depressed stock market. Some of the popular neighborhood with Nashville luxury homes are
- Annandale - located in Brentwood on the Williamson county line with new custom homes ranging in price from $800,000 to $3,000,000
- Belle Meade - more of an area than a neighborhood located on the west side of Nashville composed of what was originally the Belle Meade plantation with luxury homes up to $19,000,000
- the Governors Club is a gated community in Brentwood with an Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole golf course and custom homes from $800,000 to over $7,000,000.
- LaurelBrooke is a gated community on the north side of Franklin in Williamson county with luxury homes from $700,000 to $4,000,000
- Hill Place in the Belle Meade area with custom luxury homes from $1,200,000 to $5,000,000
- Princeton Hills in Brentwood with custom homes priced from $800,000 to over $3,000,000, the location of the battle of the barrels during the civil war
- Mcgavock Farms - located next to the top public high school in Tennessee Brentwood high across the street from Princeton hills and walking distance to Brentwood country club, Granny white park, and just 1/2 mile to downtown Brentwood. Custom luxury homes from $800,000 to $2,000,000
- Oak Hills – located just north of Forest Hills and east of Green Hills in Davidson county, Oak Hills has a mixture of new customs homes and older estates on magnificent grounds.
- Forest Hills - located next to Brentwood and Oak Hills, Forest Hills is known for mature trees and large estate lots with a mixture of newer custom homes and older estates.
- Green Hills – convenience is the word for Green Hills, it’s close to everything in downtown Nashville, as well as the mall at Green Hills. Most of the luxury homes in Green Hills are the result of tearing down and older home and replacing it with a new custom. Green Hills homes are priced from $300,000 to over $5,000,000.
Search for Nashville Luxury Homes Here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville Luxury home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville Luxury MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville Luxury Homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville Luxury Homes per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 2/1/2015)
$1,250,000 : 707 Hillsboro Rd, Franklin4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with The Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Elite
$1,799,000 : 2017 John J Ct, Franklin5 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$1,385,000 : 3707 Wimbledon Rd, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,299,000 : 1509 Kimberleigh Ct, Franklin4 beds, 4 full, 2 part bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$1,525,000 : 3628 Estes, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with Worth Properties LLC
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.