Nashville Luxury Homes sales are on the rise with 456 closings during 2016, an increase of 20% compared to 2015, you can see the rate of sales is improving, but plenty of nventory is still available allowing buyers to have a decent selection in the million dollar and over price range.
Some of the popular areas with Nashville luxury homes are
- Brentwood – located just south of Nashville along I-65 with the best public schools in the state and low property taxes it’s a long time favorite for luxury home buyers
- Belle Meade – more of an area than a neighborhood located on the west side of Nashville composed of what was originally the Belle Meade plantation with luxury homes up to $19,000,000
- Oak Hills – located just north of Forest Hills and east of Green Hills in Davidson county, Oak Hills has a mixture of new customs homes and older estates on magnificent grounds.
- Forest Hills – located next to Brentwood and Oak Hills, Forest Hills is known for mature trees and large estate lots with a mixture of newer custom homes and older estates.
- Franklin – here you can find homes with more land, even horse farms with estate homes are common for Franklin luxury homes.
- Green Hills – convenience is the word for Green Hills, it’s close to everything in downtown Nashville, as well as the mall at Green Hills. Most of the luxury homes in Green Hills are the result of tearing down and older home and replacing it with a new custom. Green Hills homes are priced from $300,000 to over $5,000,000.
- 12 South – just north of Green hills closer to Vanderbilt and downtown Nashville, you will find a mixture of restored homes and new homes where tear downs were the best choice
- Hendersonville – Old Hickory lake has been a popular place for luxury homes lately, and if you want a private boat dock it’s your only choice.
Search for Nashville Luxury Homes
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville Luxury Homes per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
$2,149,000 : 672 Legends Crest Dr, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 2 half bathsListed with The Realty Association
$1,599,000 : 4002 Lealand Ln, Nashville5 beds, 5 full bathsListed with Reliant Realty ERA Powered
$1,239,000 : 9580 Crockett Rd, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
$1,650,000 : 4222 Jamesborough Pl, Nashville6 beds, 6 full, 1 half bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Barnes
$1,799,900 : 5408 Granny White Pike, Brentwood5 beds, 6 full, 2 half bathsListed with PARKS
$1,149,900 : 3627 Woodmont Blvd., Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 2 half bathsListed with PARKS
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 4/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.