Nashville Homes Sales Increase – Nashville homes sales increase 20% for the month, compared to January of last year. The inventory of homes listed in the Nashville MLS is down 17% compared to the same time last year, surely causing the increase in median prices to increase 6% over the last 12 months to $167,000.
- 1334 Nashville homes sold in January 2013 compared to 1116 last year, an increase of 20%
- the median sales price of Nashville homes sold was $167,000 compared to $157,500 last year
- 174 Nashville condos sold for the month compared to 158 last year
- the median sales price for Nashville condos increased 6.9% to $150,000
- The inventory of Nashville homes available is down 15% compared to last January to 9342 homes
- average days on market is down to 81 days
The bottom line to buyers and seller of Nashville real estate is this, sales are increasing, and the inventory of available homes continues to shrink. These market forces will cause prices to increase. It’s a good time to list your house if you’ve been thinking about it, but if you are a buyer, be aware that the market has changed, and the best houses move really fast.
Search for Nashville Homes or Nashville real estate here
If you would like to sell your Nashville home, click here to get an estimate of the value of your home.
$309,900 : 607 elysain field rd, Nashville3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Realty of America
$350,000 : 1002A Noelton Ave, Nashville2 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with The Wilson Group
$445,000 : 401 Bowling Ave Unit 76, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with The Wilson Group Real Estate Services
$313,900 : 1673 Brockton Lane Lot#582, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Masters
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 2/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.