Nashville Condos are making a comeback, after several years of overbuilding and a slow down in the interest of buyers, Nashville condo sales have been steadily increasing. If downtown living attracts you, and the numerous living possibilities keep you here, then Nashville condos may suit your needs. We assist in Nashville relocation, and provide a complete look at Nashville real estate with free access to the Nashville MLS.
Search for Nashville condos here
Some of the more popular Nashville condo developments include
- Adelicia - Great building security, private conference rooms for studying, fabulous fitness center and pool; right across the street from Vanderbilt and in the middle of Midtown nightlife!
- Belle Meade Court – New Condos in Belle Meade
- Bristol on Broadway – close to Vanderbilt and Music Row
- The Icon in the gulch with all the ammenties you could ask for
- River Plantation – great townhomes on the west side of Nashville
- Terrazzo – 14 stories in the Gulch
Listing for sale, and selling, your downtown Nashville condo takes more than placing it in the Nashville MLS. At the Brewer Team, we have designed a comprehensive Nashville real estate selling process, which combines our expertise in the Nashville real estate market with a proven and logical methodology that gives your property maximum exposure.
See all Nashville Condos.
(all data current as of 12/7/2013)
$3,200,000 : 180 9Th Ave N Ste 701, Nashville3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$2,000,000 : 900 20th Ave S, Nashville2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,695,000 : 3821 West End Ave, 301, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$1,300,000 : 900 20Th Ave S Apt 1601, Nashville2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,250,000 : 214 3rd Avenue North, Nashville4 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.