Nashville Condos are making a comeback, after several years of overbuilding and a slow down in the interest of buyers, Nashville condo sales have been steadily increasing. If downtown living attracts you, and the numerous living possibilities keep you here, then Nashville condos may suit your needs. We assist in Nashville relocation, and provide a complete look at Nashville real estate with free access to the Nashville MLS.
Search for Nashville condos here
Some of the more popular Nashville condo developments include
- Adelicia - Great building security, private conference rooms for studying, fabulous fitness center and pool; right across the street from Vanderbilt and in the middle of Midtown nightlife!
- Belle Meade Court – New Condos in Belle Meade
- Bristol on Broadway – close to Vanderbilt and Music Row
- The Icon in the gulch with all the ammenties you could ask for
- River Plantation – great townhomes on the west side of Nashville
- Terrazzo – 14 stories in the Gulch
Listing for sale, and selling, your downtown Nashville condo takes more than placing it in the Nashville MLS. At the Brewer Team, we have designed a comprehensive Nashville real estate selling process, which combines our expertise in the Nashville real estate market with a proven and logical methodology that gives your property maximum exposure.
See all Nashville Condos.
(all data current as of 3/6/2014)
$2,700,000 : 180 9Th Ave N Ste 701, Nashville3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Parks
$1,749,000 : 700 12Th Ave S Unit 1101, Nashville3 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,349,000 : 3631 West End, Nashville3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with French King Fine Properties
$999,900 : 900 20Th Ave S Apt 615, Nashville2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$950,000 : 555 CHURCH STREET, NASHVILLE2 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Village Real Estate Services
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.