Nashville Condos are making a comeback, after several years of overbuilding and a slow down in the interest of buyers, Nashville condo sales have been steadily increasing. If downtown living attracts you, and the numerous living possibilities keep you here, then Nashville condos may suit your needs. We assist in Nashville relocation, and provide a complete look at Nashville real estate with free access to the Nashville MLS.
Search for Nashville condos here
Some of the more popular Nashville condo developments include
- Adelicia – Great building security, private conference rooms for studying, fabulous fitness center and pool; right across the street from Vanderbilt and in the middle of Midtown nightlife!
- Belle Meade Court – New Condos in Belle Meade
- Brentwood Pointe – townhouses in Franklin and Brentwood in Cool Springs
- Burkitt Springs – on the south side near Nolensville
- Burton Hills – that Green Hills convenience
- Bristol on Broadway – close to Vanderbilt and Music Row
- Encore – downtown at 301 Demonbreun street
- Fredricksburg – townhouses on the south side near Brentwood
- Grant Park – luxury living in Cool Springs
- Lenox Village – south Nashville near Nolensville
- The Icon in the gulch with all the amenities you could ask for
- The Poston at the Park – close to Centennial park on West End
- River Plantation – great townhouses on the west side of Nashville
- Rhythm At Music Row – the name tells it all
- Terrazzo – 14 stories in the Gulch
- Twelve Twelve – downtown highrise on 12th avenue
- Veridian – highrise living in downtown Nashville
- The West End – West end at 31st avenue
- Westhaven – living that resort lifestyle in Franklin
- Woodside – new Spring Hill townhouses
Listing for sale, and selling, your downtown Nashville condo takes more than placing it in the Nashville MLS. At the Brewer Team, we have designed a comprehensive Nashville real estate selling process, which combines our expertise in the Nashville real estate market with a proven and logical methodology that gives your property maximum exposure.
$159,900 : 240 Buck Run Dr, Nashville2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$86,500 : 370 Wallace Rd C2, Nashville2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$269,900 : 11 Music Sq E Apt 507, Nashville1 bed, 2 bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
$420,000 : 3210 Long Blvd Apt 102, Nashville1 bed, 2 bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$282,900 : 4505 Harding Pike # 173, Nashville2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Neal Clayton Realtors, LLC
$299,900 : 3116 West End Circle 203, Nashville1 bed, 1 bathListed with PARKS
$274,900 : 3722 Shane Point Pl, Nashville3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$130,000 : 4000 Anderson Rd Apt 16, Nashville0 beds, 2 bathsListed with Brown & Brown Realty
$364,900 : 3116 West End Circle 206, Nashville2 beds, 2 bathsListed with PARKS
$399,900 : 168 Jefferson Sq, Nashville3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 1/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.