Franklin Tn homes are always popular, and the prices of Franklin TN homes hold their value better than most areas because of it’s popularity. Franklin Tn is located just south of Nashville and north of Spring Hill, within minutes of one of the best shopping experiences in the southeast at Cool Springs Galleria. With excellent schools, a very low crime rate, and low taxes, it’s easy to see why so many people have decide to make Franklin home.
Search for Franklin Tn homes by price
- Franklin Tn Homes $100,000 to $200,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $200,000 to $300,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $300,000 to $400,000
- Franklin TN Homes $400,000 to $500,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $500,000 to $600,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $600,000 to $700,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $700,000 to $800,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $800,000 to $900,000
- Franklin Tn Homes $900,000 to $1,000,000
- Franklin TN Luxury homes over $1,000,000
Many years before the civil war, Franklin was the county seat of Williamson County, probably the wealthiest county in Tennessee with Franklin as the center of a thriving plantation economy, then came the battle of Franklin and all of that changed. The city of Franklin had been founded on October 26, 1799. Dr. Hugh Williamson, a member of the Continental Congress and for whom Williamson County was named, was a close personal friend of Ben Franklin. He was instrumental in the naming process.
- Single Family Homes from $200,000 to $7,000,000
- New construction homes from $300,000 to $7,000,000
- Townhouses & Townhouses from $200,000 to $500,000
- Estates homes & property from $750,000 to $7,000,000
- Fieldstone Farms – homes and condos priced from $170,000 to $600,000
- Forrest Crossing – named after Nathan Bedford Forrest with homes and condos from $180,000 to $450,000
- Franklin Green – Affordable Franklin Tn homes on the west side $200,000 to $260,000
- Ladd Park – New Franklin Tn Homes from $280,000 to over $500,000
- Mckays Mill – a very popular Cool Springs area with homes from $275,000 to over $600,000
- Sullivan Farms – just south of Franklin along Lewisburg pk. homes from $250,000 to $475,000
- Westhaven – the neighbors modeled after a small town, including a grocery store, elementary school, golf course, and doctors office. homes and condos from $260,000 to over $1,000,000
- Willowsprings – on the west side of Franklin close to Westhaven new homes from $250,000 to $500,000
$733,000 : 101 Cheltenham Ave, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$380,000 : 1025 N Clubhouse Ct, Franklin5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Century 21 Dawson & Assoc., Inc.
$1,250,000 : 4420 Russem Ln, Franklin5 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$379,900 : 126 Pennystone Cir, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$974,000 : 1105 State Blvd, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$544,700 : 212 Panther Ct, Franklin4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Century 21 Premier
$285,900 : 1628 Birchwood Cir, Franklin3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$334,900 : 411 Orchid Trl, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$395,200 : 1104 BRANDON DRIVE, FRANKLIN5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Legacy International Real Estate, LLC
$349,900 : 732 Sir Winston Pl, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Martin Properties
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 5/25/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.