Franklin Tn homes are always popular, and the prices of Franklin TN homes hold their value better than most areas because of it’s popularity. Franklin Tn is located just south of Nashville and north of Spring Hill, within minutes of one of the best shopping experiences in the southeast at Cool Springs Galleria. With excellent schools, a very low crime rate, and low taxes, it’s easy to see why so many people have decide to make Franklin home.
Search for Franklin Tn homes by price
- Franklin Tn Homes $100,000 to $200,000
- $200,000 to $300,000
- $300,000 to $400,000
- $400,000 to $500,000
- $500,000 to $600,000
- $600,000 to $700,000
- $700,000 to $800,000
- $800,000 to $900,000
- $900,000 to $1,000,000
- over $1,000,000
Many years before the civil war, Franklin was the county seat of Williamson County, probably the wealthiest county in Tennessee with Franklin as the center of a thriving plantation economy, then came the battle of Franklin and all of that changed. The city of Franklin had been founded on October 26, 1799. Dr. Hugh Williamson, a member of the Continental Congress and for whom Williamson County was named, was a close personal friend of Ben Franklin. He was instrumental in the naming process.
- Single Family Homes from $200,000 to $7,000,000
- New construction homes from $300,000 to $7,000,000
- Townhouses & Townhouses from $200,000 to $500,000
- Estates homes & property from $750,000 to $7,000,000
- Fieldstone Farms - homes and condos priced from $170,000 to $600,000
- Forrest Crossing - named after Nathan Bedford Forrest with homes and condos from $180,000 to $450,000
- Franklin Green - Affordable Franklin Tn homes on the west side $200,000 to $260,000
- Ladd Park - New Franklin Tn Homes from $280,000 to over $500,000
- Mckays Mill - a very popular Cool Springs area with homes from $275,000 to over $600,000
- Sullivan Farms - just south of Franklin along Lewisburg pk. homes from $250,000 to $475,000
- Westhaven - the neighbors modeled after a small town, including a grocery store, elementary school, golf course, and doctors office. homes and condos from $260,000 to over $1,000,000
- Willowsprings - on the west side of Franklin close to Westhaven new homes from $250,000 to $500,000
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 12/7/2013)
$339,990 : 5013 Rizer Point Drive, Franklin3 beds, 2 full baths
$379,990 : 5009 Rizer Point Drive, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$449,990 : 5007 Rizer Point Drive, Franklin5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$324,900 : 1301 Buckingham Cir, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$199,000 : 822 Rebel Cir, Franklin3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.