Franklin Tn homes for sale – The median sales price of Franklin TN homes increased 10.8% during the full year of 2016 to $453,456, and we expect the prices to continue to appreciate since to the rapid population growth in the Nashville area is expected to continue for a long time.
- the median sales price of homes sold was $453,456 compared to $417,130 in December of 2015
- The median size of homes sold increased 2.9% to 2789 square feet
- the median price per square foot of homes sold was $163 compared to $156 for the same month last year
- 214 homes sold during the month of December
- 360 Franklin TN homes are pending sale at this time
- 462 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, but most are already under contract
- the absorption rate based on December sales is 2 months (the lowest I’ve even seen at year-end)
Franklin Tennessee is located approximately 20 miles south of downtown Nashville in Williamson county with a popular mix of modern shopping and dining at the Cool Springs Galleria along with historic downtown Franklin with the lovely restored buildings surrounding the square and main street. With the top rated school system in the state in Williamson county schools, and low property taxes, Franklin is very popular and growing fast.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
$499,900 : 1905 KINGSLEY COURT, Franklin4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Karen Morgan Realty
$499,900 : 825 N Hampton Cv, Franklin4 beds, 3 bathsListed with PARKS
$499,900 : 207 Moray Court - Lot 259, Franklin3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$499,500 : 405 Logans Cir, Franklin4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$499,180 : 1043 Amelia Park Dr. #09, Franklin3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes Tennessee Limited Part.
See all Franklin Homes from $350k to $500k.
(all data current as of 1/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.