Crieve Hall homes sales were very active in September with 8 closings for the month compared to 11 the same month last year. The absorption rate is down to 4 months
- the average sales price of Crieve hall homes sold in July was $227,112 compared to $205,372 last year, and increase of 11%
- the average days on market is down to 61 days
- the size of Crieve Hall homes sold during the month was 1603 square feet
- the list price to sales price ratio for sold homes was 99%
- 8 Crieve hall homes sold for the month compared to 11 last year
- 3 Crieve hall homes are currently pending
- 30 Crieve hall homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Crieve Hall homes based on September sales and current listings is 4 months
Crieve Hall is a neighborhood just north of Brentwood in south Nashville with mostly ranch style homes build one primarily 1/2 acre lots. The popularity is based on the easy commute to Nashville and the affordability compared to Brentwood or Green Hills. Crieve hall is located in Davidson county in zip code 37211.
Search for Crieve Hall homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Crieve Hall current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Crieve Hall MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Crieve Hall are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Crieve Hall subdivision in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See all Crieve Hall.
(all data current as of 3/26/2015)
$199,500 : 443 Lynn Dr, Nashville3 beds, 1 full bathListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$199,900 : 212 BLACKMAN RD, Nashville3 beds, 1 full bathListed with American Realty & Associates
$214,900 : 5014 W Durrett Dr, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$229,500 : 407 Wauford Dr, Nashville3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$284,900 : 508 Hogan Rd, Nashville2 beds, 1 full bathListed with Exit Realty of the South
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.