Cool Springs homes sales increased 40% in September compared to the same month in 2011. This market continues to improve, and prices are going up also. Cool Springs homes are always in high demand and August was just more of the same good news for Cool Springs sellers, and sometimes frustrating for buyers
- The average price of Cool Spring homes sold was $391,741
- 42 Cool Springs homes sold in September compared to 30 last year
- average days on market is down to 79 days
- the average size of homes sold in Cool Springs was 3159 square feet
- 56 homes in Cool Springs are currently pending sale
- 157 Cool Springs homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Cool Springs homes is down to 4 months
Cool Springs is part of the City of Franklin in zip code 37067 and is located on both sides of I-65 . Almost everything in Cool Springs is very new and very close to the fine shopping and dining available surrounding the Cool Springs Galleria. Popular communities in Cool Springs are
Search for Cool Springs homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Cool Springs current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Cool Springs MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Cool Springs are posted.
1 - 5 of 50.
See more Cool Springs.
(all data current as of 5/18/2013)
$1,799,000 : 135 Guinevers Retreat, Franklin7 beds, 8 full, 2 part baths
$1,769,000 : 107 Guineveres Retreat, Franklin6 beds, 8 full, 1 part baths
$1,125,000 : 187 Carronbridge Way, Franklin4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$1,049,000 : 251 Chatfield Way, Franklin5 beds, 5 full, 1 part baths
$999,888 : 401 Tramore Ct, Franklin7 beds, 5 full, 2 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.