Nashville Luxury Homes with 456 closings during 2015, compared to just 380 in 2015, you can see the rate of sales is improving, but inventory is still at a much higher level than the average home in Nashville.
Some of the popular areas with Nashville luxury homes are
- Brentwood – located just south of Nashville along I-65 with the best public schools in the state and low property taxes it’s a long time favorite for luxury home buyers
- Belle Meade – more of an area than a neighborhood located on the west side of Nashville composed of what was originally the Belle Meade plantation with luxury homes up to $19,000,000
- Oak Hills – located just north of Forest Hills and east of Green Hills in Davidson county, Oak Hills has a mixture of new customs homes and older estates on magnificent grounds.
- Forest Hills – located next to Brentwood and Oak Hills, Forest Hills is known for mature trees and large estate lots with a mixture of newer custom homes and older estates.
- Green Hills – convenience is the word for Green Hills, it’s close to everything in downtown Nashville, as well as the mall at Green Hills. Most of the luxury homes in Green Hills are the result of tearing down and older home and replacing it with a new custom. Green Hills homes are priced from $300,000 to over $5,000,000.
- 12 South – just north of Green hills closer to Vanderbilt and downtown Nashville, you will find a mixture of restored homes and new homes where tear downs were the best choice
- Hendersonville – Old Hickory lake has been a popular place for luxury homes lately
Search for Nashville Luxury Homes
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
$1,199,700 : 2021 Rocky Springs Lane, Nolensville4 beds, 5 bathsListed with EXP Realty
$2,800,000 : 201 Lynnwood Blvd, Nashville4 beds, 7 bathsListed with Home Buyers Marketing II, Inc.
$1,199,000 : 8219 Holly Rd, Brentwood4 beds, 5 bathsListed with SilverPointe Properties
$999,000 : 5137 Walnut Park Dr, Brentwood4 beds, 4 bathsListed with DeSelms Real Estate
$1,095,000 : 3420B Benham Ave, Nashville5 beds, 6 bathsListed with Tower Real Estate, GP
$2,189,000 : 3612 Hampton Ave, Nashville5 beds, 7 bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 2/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.