Franklin Tn homes are always popular, and the prices of Franklin TN homes hold their value better than most areas because of it’s popularity. Franklin Tn is located just south of Nashville and north of Spring Hill, within minutes of one of the best shopping experiences in the southeast at Cool Springs Galleria. With excellent schools, a very low crime rate, and low taxes, it’s easy to see why so many people have decide to make Franklin home.
Many years before the civil war, Franklin was the county seat of Williamson County, probably the wealthiest county in Tennessee with Franklin as the center of a thriving plantation economy, then came the battle of Franklin and all of that changed. The city of Franklin had been founded on October 26, 1799. Dr. Hugh Williamson, a member of the Continental Congress and for whom Williamson County was named, was a close personal friend of Ben Franklin. He was instrumental in the naming process.
Franklin Tn Homes Search the listings HERE!
- Berry Farms – near the new Peytonsville rd exit of I-65
- Fieldstone Farms – homes and condos priced from $170,000 to $600,000
- Forrest Crossing – named after Nathan Bedford Forrest with homes and condos from $180,000 to $450,000
- Franklin Green – Affordable homes on the west side $200,000 to $260,000
- Ladd Park – New Homes from $280,000 to over $500,000
- Mckays Mill – a very popular Cool Springs area with homes from $275,000 to over $600,000
- Polk Place – all brick homes on Mack Hatcher at Columbia Highway
- Stream Valley – new homes south of Franklin off Lewisburg Pk south of Peytonsville rd
- Sullivan Farms – south along Lewisburg pk. homes from $250,000 to $475,000
- Westhaven – the neighbors modeled after a small town, including a grocery store, elementary school, golf course, and doctors office. homes and condos from $260,000 to over $1,000,000
- Willowsprings – on the west side close to Westhaven new homes from $250,000 to $500,000
Search the MLS for Franklin homes here
$329,900 : 130 Prince William Ln, Franklin2 beds, 2 bathsListed with BuySelf, Inc.
$374,900 : 2242 Falcon Creek Dr, Franklin3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Exit Realty The Mohr Group & Associates
$799,360 : 1708 Grassmere Road # 1809, Franklin4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Westhaven Realty
$1,095,825 : 232 Cavanaugh Lane # 1296, Franklin5 beds, 5 bathsListed with Westhaven Realty
$709,900 : 1044 October Park Way, Franklin3 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Masters
$1,191,450 : 6034 Blackwell Lane #110, Franklin4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Drees Homes
$329,900 : 2024 Glastonbury Dr, Franklin3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Reliant Realty ERA Powered
$769,900 : 2001 Orange Leaf Circle, Franklin4 beds, 4 bathsListed with RE/MAX Masters
$417,500 : 2055 Inland Drive (350), Franklin3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Goodall Homes and Communities
$609,140 : 5013 Farmhouse Drive 98, Franklin5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Patterson Company, LLC
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 9/25/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.