Spring Hill Tn Real Estate 2014 Market Report – With 76 closings, Spring Hill TN real estate sales increased 8% compared to Une of 2013. With 215 active listing in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is down to 3 months, putting Spring Hill TN homes in a sellers market.
- 76 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of June compared to 70 last year
- The average sales price for homes sold was $286,156 up 9.9% compared to June of last year
- average days on market is down to 62 days
- 95 Spring Hill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the absorption rate of homes based on June sales is now 3 months
- 215 Spring Hill homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill Tn real estate sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $110 per square foot. You get the top school district in the country, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
See all 37174.
(all data current as of 7/30/2014)
$267,100 : 2968 Burtonwood Dr, Spring Hill4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$154,990 : 504 Harris Ct, Spring Hill2 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Hometown Realty of Spring Hill, LLC
$199,000 : 3002 Pipkin Hills Dr, Spring Hill5 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Reliant Realty, LLC
$232,990 : 1071 Achiever Circle Lot 66, Spring Hill4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Ole South Realty
$229,000 : 1016 Hummingbird Ln, Spring Hill4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.