Nashville real estate for sale – 2313 Nashville homes sold in March at an median price of $222,400. That’s an increase of 13% over the number of homes sold last March, and an increase of 36% over last month. The inventory level is now down to 8238 homes making the absorption rate 3.5 months and dropping fast. Nashville home buyers need to expect that most good homes get offers the first day on market sometime with multiple offers. Nashville real estate is in a sellers market.
- 2313 homes sold in the month of March compared to 2036 during the same month last year, an increase of 13%
- The median sales price of homes sold was $222,400 compared to $195,000 last year, an increase of 14%
- inventory of available homes is down 14% to 8238 homes
- 334 Nashville condos sold during the month, an increase of 13%
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $171,831 up slightly from last year
- inventory levels of Nashville condos are down 20.6% to 867 units
- The absorption rate for Nashville condos based on March sales is 2.6 months
Nashville real estate sales continue to increase as inventory levels continue to decline. The laws of supply and demand will continue to push home prices higher as more people continue to move to the Nashville area.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville real estate prices, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville homes come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.
information on this page is based on information on Nashville real estate per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. This post is the property of Larry Brewer of Benchmark realty representing buyers and sellers of Nashville real estate including the surrounding areas of Franklin, Brentwood, Spring Hill, Murfreesboro, Green Hills, and Belle Meade.
See all Nashville $300,000 to $400,000.
(all data current as of 4/20/2015)
$315,000 : 5111 Michigan Ave, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with The Wilson Group
$359,000 : 4608 Nebraska Ave, Nashville4 beds, 2 full bathsListed with The Wilson Group
$339,900 : 3033 Barnes Bend Dr, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Realty Trust Residential, LLC
$399,900 : 700 Eastland Court B, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with PARKS
$359,900 : 700 Eastland Court A, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with PARKS
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.