Green Hills Homes For Sale and May 2013 Market Report – The number of homes sold in Green Hills during March increased by 45% in April with 16 closings compared to 11 last year. The prices are trending up with the average price of Green Hills homes sold averaging $536,876.
- 16 Green Hills homes closed in April 2013 compared to 11 last year
- the average sales price was $536,876, compared to $425,566 last year
- the average size of homes sold 2897 square feet compared to 2698 last year
- the average price per square ft of homes sold was $185 compared to $158 last year
- 13 Green Hills homes are pending sale
- 80 Green Hills homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average days on market is down to 51 days
Green Hills homes are always very popular for those who work in downtown Nashville or attend one of the many universities in the area. With great shopping and dining at the Mall at Green Hills, and several outstanding parks just few miles away, it’s a great place to live.
Search for Green Hills homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Green Hills homes are listed or price reductions of Green Hills homes are posted.
1 - 5 of 64.
See more Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 5/23/2013)
$625,000 : 2024 Overhill Dr, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$419,000 : 1904 Lombardy Ave, Nashville2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,150,000 : 4613 Granny White Pike, Nashville3 beds, 4 full baths
$950,000 : 4404 Shys Hill Rd, Nashville5 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
$499,000 : 2736 Sharondale Ct, Nashville4 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.