Nashville real estate – 1509 Nashville homes sold during February of 2014, an increase of 1.9% over the previous February. 216 Nashville condos sold during the month, an increase of 20% over the 180 condos sold durnig the same month last year. Prices are still on the rise with the median sales price of homes up to $189,000 a very healthy increase of 8% compared to February of 2013. The current inventory level of Nashville homes is 8% less than it was 12 months ago, enabling sellers to increase prices.
- 1509 Nashville homes sold during the month compared to 1481 last February an increase of 1.9%
- the median sales price for homes sold was $189,000 compared to $175,000 last year
- 8717 homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, down 8% from last year
- 2227 homes are currently pending sale
- the absorption rate of Nashville homes based on February sales is 6 months
- 216 Nashville condos sold during February. an increase of 20%
- the median price of condos sold was $165,00 an increase of 19% over the $138,473 last year
Nashville real estate is still in a sellers market and I think it will continue in that mode until interest rates become high enough to discourage buyers. Right now it seems like that will not be in the immediate future. Builders are active, and according to the latest reports, most of the building is going on in Williamson county, Davidson county, and Rutherford county in that order.
Search for Nashville real estate here
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 3/10/2014)
$224,990 : 7840 Oakfield Grove, Brentwood3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Fox Ridge Homes
$224,990 : 7818 Oakfield Grove, Brentwood3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Fox Ridge Homes
$229,000 : 810 Stonebrook Blvd, Nolensville3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Reliant Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.