Murfreesboro Homes For Sale And Market update September 2014 – 297 Murfreesboro homes sold in August at an average price of $202,521.
- The absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on August sales and current inventory is 3 months
- the average days on market is down to 68 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 317 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 1048 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- The average price of homes sold was $202,521 compared to $193,196 during the same period last year, an increase of 4.8%
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2109 square meet making the average price per square ft $96
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 10/21/2014)
$105,100 : 2732 Fawnwood Dr, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Snow & Wall
$224,990 : 111 New Eanes Drive, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fox Ridge Homes
$274,900 : 9 Whitlock Ct, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Clark Maples Realty & Auction Co.
$389,900 : 3102 Landview Drive - Lot 99, Murfreesboro4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Exit Realty Bob Lamb & Associates
$239,900 : 417 Tamarac Court, Murfreesboro4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Snow & Wall
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.