Brentwood Tn Homes sales increased 23 percent in February 2013 with 48 closings for the month compared to 39 in February 2012. Average and median sales prices are both up significantly. Average days on market is now down to 4 months.
- 48 Brentwood TN homes sold in February compared to 39 the previous February
- the average sales price of homes sold was $648,573 compared to $566,008 last year, an increase of 14.5%
- the average size of homes sold increased 2.7% to 4335 square feet.
- 110 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 325 Brentwood Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Homes in Brentwood are now in demand, and the more affordable homes are moving in days, not weeks. My opinion is that this will continue as the economy continues to improve. The supply of homes in Brentwood will continue to shrink, and building lots are becoming very scarce. Homes of new construction homes account for approximately 35% of the homes sold in February.
Search for Brentwood real estate here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away.
Search the Nashville MLS on your Ipad here http://www.Nashvillehomes.mobi
$449,900 : 9713 Tanglewood Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 3 bathsListed with 1ST REALTY CENTER
$599,000 : 1612 Crockett Hills Blvd, Brentwood4 beds, 3 bathsListed with EXP Realty
$965,000 : 1016 Falling Leaf Cir, Brentwood4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Worth Properties LLC
$1,495,000 : 9635 Stanfield Rd, Brentwood4 beds, 6 bathsListed with PARKS
$795,000 : 5100 Beauregard Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 5 bathsListed with PARKS
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 4/25/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.