- The Governors club with 37 closings for the year. The average home sold in the Governors club was $984,087 and the average size was 6,220 square ft. The governors club is a gated golf course community with estate homes from $700,000 to over $6,000,000. It is the top Brentwood neighborhood for 2012
- Courtside at Southern woods with 34 closings – affordable home on the east side of Brentwood with great schools.
- Fountainbrooke with 32 closings. Fountainbrooke is a neighborhood of mostly custom homes ranging in price from $400,000 to over $700,000.
- Brookfield with 26 closings. Brookfield is a Beazer community with homes ranging in rice form $400,000 to over $600,000.
- Windstone with 24 closings – Windstone is a Southern Land development on Murray lane built on land previously known as the Eddie Arnold ranch.
- Taramore with 22 closings. Taramore is a John Wieland community with new homes priced from $489,900 to $700,000.
- Sonoma – 22 Brentwood homes sold in Sonoma in 2012, priced from $550,000 to $900,000
- Annandale – 21 closings of new custom Brentwood home priced from $900,000 to $3,000,000
- Brenthaven with 20 closings – Brenthaven is an older Brentwood neighborhoods close to the Brentwood Library and Ymca at concord road. Older ranch style homes are common.
- Whetstone with 18 closings – Whetstone is Brentwood neighborhoods with Pulte Homes from $500,000 to $700,000.
- Inglehame Farms – 17 closings during 2013
- Raintree Forest – 17 closings in an older Brentwood neighborhoods with a great location
- Brentmeade – 15 home sold during 2012 large homes on acre lots at the corner of Concord and Wilson
- Montclair – 14 sold during the year, with prices from $600,000 to $1,000,000 located on Moores lane next to Nashville golf
- Tuscany Hills – 14 new custom homes sold in 2013
- Foxboro – 14 sales – another older Brentwood neighborhoods with large lots mature trees, and all brick homes priced from $425,000 to $625,000
- Chenoweth – 14 sales – 3000 to 5000 square feet homes built in the early 1990’s with acre lots, mature trees, and priced from $450,000 to $650,000
782 Brentwood homes sold in 2012 compared to 652 Brentwood homes in 2011, and increase of 20% the average price of homes sold was $604,357 compared to $581,911 in 2011, an increase of 4%, and the average size of homes sold was 4154 compared to 4183 square feet last year. The average days on market for sold Brentwood homes was 81 days, down from 96 days last year, and the average list price to sales price ratio was 96.8% compared to 95.7% last year.
Brentwood is located south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for the best public schools in Tennessee, low property taxes, fantastic parks and recreation, and wonderful neighborhoods.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood Neighborhoods, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Brentwood homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
$1,315,000 : 5150 Remington Dr, Brentwood6 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with SilverPointe Properties
$424,900 : 5103 Albert Dr, Brentwood3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$549,000 : 2207 Saint Josephs Court, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$1,077,500 : 1004 Park Crest Court, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Karen Morgan Realty
$479,900 : 9013 Forest Lawn Dr, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 8/4/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.