Murfreesboro Homes For Sale and market update November 2014 – 302 Murfreesboro homes sold in October at an average price of $199,557.
- The absorption rate of Murfreesboro homes based on October sales and current inventory is 3 months
- the average days on market is down to 57 days giving buyers very little time to view listings before they are sold
- 274 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 879 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- The average price of homes sold was $199,557
- the average size of homes sold during the month was 2060 square feet making the average price per square ft $96
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 11/25/2014)
$114,900 : 311 4Th Ave, Murfreesboro3 beds, 1 full bathListed with Keller Williams Realty - Murfreesboro
$239,000 : 115 Iona Ct, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Exit Realty Bob Lamb & Associates
$242,900 : 4233 Princeton Oaks Lane, Murfreesboro4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$174,900 : 1029 Cornwall Ct, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Bob Parks Realty
$93,800 : 5901 Foothills Dr, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.