Brookfield homes sales for December 2011 were very active with 3 closings for the month at an average price of $535,833, compared to an average price of $446,166 the previous December, an increase of 20 percent.
- 3 Brookfield homes sold for the month of December
- 12 Brookfield homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The average price of Brookfield homes sold was $535,833
- days on market for Brookfield homes was an average of 90
- the absorption rate for Brookfield homes based on December sales and current inventory is 4 months
Brookfield is a Brentwood Neighborhood of all brick homes ranging in size from 3000 to 0ver 5000 square feet and in price from $425,000 to over $600,000. Homes in Brookfield are fairly new as most were built from 1999 to 2008. The Brentwood schools, low taxes and great value are all great reasons to buy a Brookfield home.
Search for Brookfield homes here.
See all Brookfield.
(all data current as of 11/28/2014)
$469,900 : 2616 Gretchen Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with RE/MAX Elite
$519,900 : 2537 Shays Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$525,000 : 2102 Dye Court, Brentwood5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Bob Parks Realty, LLC
$540,000 : 2540 Titans Ln, Brentwood6 beds, 4 full bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$550,000 : 9660 Radiant Jewel Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Housepad
$559,900 : 2105 Dye Ct, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Realty Trust Residential, LLC
$579,000 : 9648 Boswell Ct, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Bob Parks Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.