- 415 Nashville Homes sold for the week ending octobet 30th
- the average sales price of Nashville homes sold was $198,839, compared to $183,522 for the same week last year
- the average days on market for homes sold in Nashville was 102 days
- 2033 nashville homes are currently pending
- the average size of homes sold in Nashville was 2102 square ft
- 21,404 homes are currently listed in the Nashville Mls and available for purchase.
The trend for Nashville home sales continues to be rising prices and slow volume. It says to me that the bottom of the prices is long past, and bargain hunters are still having a hard time finding the deals they want. Some neighborhoods are in high demand (Mckays Mill, Westhaven, and Fieldstone farms, and Providence), and the absorbtion rates are as short as two month. As the job market in Nashville continues to improve, so will the demand for Nashville homes. To search for Nashville Homes for sale click here
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading MLS data from our database. Please check back soon.